Denver Roofers Inc. – Hail Damage Insurance Claims Experts
Dealing with filing a hail damage insurance claim can be daunting. Denver Roofers Inc. has had great success working with hail damage claims and insurance companies as well as building those relationships over the years. When you have experienced roof damage and need to start an insurance claim, give Denver Roofers Inc. a call and we will assist you every step of the way.
Over the years we have had great success working with insurance companies and we know the processes required to help them process your hail damage claim efficiently and properly. We also focus on making the process as convenient as possible for you.
Hail Damage Insurance Claims Guidelines
Here is a general guideline that will help when it comes to working with your insurance company, but remember that this is a general guideline as all insurance carriers have their own methods of processing hail damage claims:
– Contact Denver Roofers Inc. to schedule a free on-site evaluation. We will determine if hail damage or any other roof damage has occurred and to what extent.
– If damage is verified, contact your insurance agent to request an inspection. An insurance adjuster will be assigned to inspect and evaluate the loss.
– Be sure to take pictures of any hail damage prior to any repairs. It is a good idea to have pre-damage pictures of your house as well.
– Your agent can then authorize any temporary repairs that are necessary which prevents any further damage to your property.
– Your insurance company will request receipts for any emergency repairs that are done so they can reimburse you correctly.
Once an inspection has been completed, a claim sheet will be provided outlining the scope of hail damage and the funds that will be made available for the damage. The insurance claims adjuster will provide you with an itemized explanation of your claim settlement, including your deductible amount and previous depreciation of your roof.
Most homeowner policies allow coverage for full replacement cost provided the repairs are actually completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed. It other words, the insurance company will pay for the amount, less the depreciated amount initially and will then pay the full amount upon proof the work is complete.
NOTE: All insurance companies have their own method of processing claims. This is just a general guideline to get you started.
DENVER ROOFERS INC. OFFERS FREE INSURANCE CLAIMS ASSISTANCE.
Call us for a FREE estimate and consultation. Whether you’ve experienced hail damage from one of Colorado’s infamous hail storms, or you have roof damage that has worsened over the years, Denver Roofers Inc. is here to help.